In this 5-day course, the professional web developers will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC application using .NET Framework 4.6 tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Web site application. This course will also prepare the student for exam 70-486.
This course is intended for professional web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in an individual-based or team-based, small-sized to large development environment. Candidates for this course are interested in developing advanced web applications and want to manage the rendered HTML comprehensively. They want to create websites that separate the user interface, data access, and application logic.
- A minimum of two to three years of experience in developing web-based applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET.
- Proficiency in using the .NET Framework and some familiarity with the C# language.
- Exploring ASP.NET MVC 5
- Designing ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 5 Models
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 5 Controllers
- Developing ASP.NET MVC 5 Views
- Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Structuring ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Application
- Implementing Web APIs in ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Handling Requests in ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
- Deploying ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications