Students in this course are interested in implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
● Students should have fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
● It is recommended that you have experience working in an IDE, as well as some knowledge of the Azure portal.
However, students who may not have a technical background in these technologies, but who are curious about DevOps practices as a culture shift, should be able to follow the procedural and expository explanations of continuous integration regardless.
- Getting started with Source Control
- Scaling git for enterprise DevOps
- Implement & Manage Build Infrastructure
- Managing application config & secrets
- Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
- Implementing Continuous Integration in an Azure DevOps Pipeline
- Managing Code Quality and Security Policies
- Implementing a Container Build Strategy
- Design a Release Strategy
- Set up a Release Management Workflow
- Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
- Hands-On Lab: Microsoft 365 Tenant and Service Management
- Designing a Dependency Management Strategy
- Manage security and compliance
- Infrastructure and Configuration Azure Tools
- Azure Deployment Models and Services
- Create and Manage Kubernetes Service Infrastructure
- Third Party and Open Source Tools available with Azure
- Implement Compliance and Security in your Infrastructure
- Planning for DevOps
- Planning for Quality and Security
- Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts and Tools