This course provides foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support.
The audience for this course is just beginning to learn about cloud computing and how Microsoft Azure provides that service.
After attending this course, students will be able to:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts.
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure.
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure.
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft.
There are no prerequisites for this course, however students with some IT knowledge or experience will find the concepts easier to understand.
- Cloud Concepts
- Core Azure Services
- Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
- Azure Pricing and Support